Lea Austen Photography
There has never been a day I can call what I do a job. I have been so blessed over the past decade plus to be photographing weddings, families, parties and events across the Lowcountry and this country. With a background in acting, modeling and teaching, my desire is to capture your story in pictures. So calling myself a visual storyteller is truly what I do. Thank you in advance for taking the time to look at my work and giving me the opportunity to hear and capture your story.
Friends and clients tell me my love for photography and people shows in my work, and in the way my clients enjoy their time when we’re working together. Over the years I’ve found that a warm and casual approach really lets my clients and I talk and get to know each other. And, although I love humor and look for opportunities to laugh and have fun, I take your ideas and thoughts seriously and work hard to translate them into beautiful photography and memories that you can cherish forever.
I want to know all about you so just in case you want to know a few things about me, here are just a few;
- I am married to a wonderful man and we have four great children between us.
- My favorite time of year comes with warm weather and sundresses.
- For exercise I love to practice yoga, dance anytime and anywhere, spend time at the gym or in a barre class
- In my free time I love to spend time with friends, hit the beach or enjoy the arts.
- Living in NYC and now here in Charleston of course I am a “foodie” too. And don’t forget my red wine and dark chocolate!
- I love calling Charleston my home but traveling anywhere is never out of the question. So please ask!
- AND PLEASE CALL!
Visual Storytelling documenting life and love
Peace, love and light,